- 02/21/2021: Final program has been posted
- 01/14/2021: Updated detailed program has been posted
- 12/18/2020: Updated preliminary program has been posted
- 12/18/2020: Booklet data collection form (due 01/22/2021)
- 12/18/2020: Demographic data collection form (due 01/22/2021)
- 12/18/2020: Poster/Video contest form (due 01/22/2021)
- 12/18/2020: New Registration is open (due 01/15/2021)
- 12/15/2020: Meeting confirmed for February 22nd-23rd 2021 to be held virtually -- Save the Date announcement sent to active REU sites!
- 12/15/2020: Website for NSF CISE REU Site PI Meeting 2021 is live
This website supports the community of the National Science Foundation (NSF) Computer Information Science and Engineering (CISE) Directorate Research Experiences for Undergraduates (REU) Sites. The REU Site PI Virtual Meeting 2021 will facilitate an open discussion forum among seasoned PIs, new PIs, and NSF CISE REU program officers on the state-of-practice of running successful REU sites. The goal is to gather the Principal Investigators (PI) of the active CISE-funded REU Sites, the PIs' teams, and the REU program officers in a productive conversation about what strategies work best towards achieving the REU goals of encouraging domestic undergraduate students to pursue graduate school. This meeting is aimed at active CISE REU sites and is not open to those simply interested in preparing a proposal to the REU site program. The meeting will take place virtually from February 22nd, 2021 at 11AM CST to February 23rd, 2021 at 4:30PM CST. This event is organized by faculty members from DePaul University, Illinois Institute of Technology, University of Chicago, and Temple University. More information on the logistics can be found here. If you have any questions, please reach out to the local meeting organizers by sending email to email@example.com.
Bellow you will find an interactive map of the active NSF CISE REU sites in 2021.